Monday, October 27, 2014

Wedding Logo Design, custom wedding logo and horseshoes and all that jazz!

So my sweet neighbor was getting married and somehow we started talking about her theme and what she was planning and of course that led to me saying, "I can make you a wedding logo!" I'm not sure she even knew of such of thing until I said something but as soon as I said it, she had to have one! Ha! We had the best time at my kitchen table going over logo ideas. She was doing a chic-rustic-country wedding and she rode horses. Here are some of the options we started with and working logo sheet!




So the final logo she picked looked like so! We put that wedding logo on everything, elegantly, I might add. It turned out beautiful. From the wedding stamps to wedding trays and wedding pillows - wedding logo hot pads - we logoed the world with it! 






If you're interested in a wedding logo, just email me at theronscollegefund@gmail.com













No comments:

Post a Comment